Saturday, March 17, 2012

Feeling French?

Good morning everyone! I'm in sunny Kansas City this weekend visiting my darling niece Avalee! She is such an energetic little girl, and so adorable! This is Ava with her 'dampa' at my parents' house this summer-such a sweet heart! So before our little tornado wakes up I've got a little amour to share with you. This page was created for a couple of challenges over at scrapbook.com, the Feeling French challenge and the Round Robin challenge. For the Round Robin I lifted Pat's (GentlewoodFarms) layout 'Bruce Almighty'. Check out the original!

The Feeling French challenge required you to choose three elements on a set list of elements to use, I opted for lace, the Eiffel tower and a french phrase. And I used my absolute favorite line of Prima paper 'Moulin Rouge'-if I could find a couple of full sets of this I'd definitely snap them up!


The photo is of my sister and her husband on their, you guessed it, wedding day. They had this gorgeous vintage Rolls Royce to bring them to the reception, and I just loved this photograph, it just has a classic feel to it which I felt worked quite well with the Prima line.

The flocked rub-on plaque behind the title is actually the leftovers. If you've ever used this product you know that once you've used the rub-on there is an outer layer of flock on the plastic backing which leaves a gorgeous negative image. Just trim the plastic as close to the flock as possible and you have a fabulous new embellishment to use!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Saint Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment