Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Morning Special

A very scrappy Saturday to you all!

I had a very fun surprise this morning, with the mailman ringing the doorbell bearing new scrappy goodies! You know it is going to be a good day when there is a box of new papers and stickers waiting to be opened. But what made this box even better, it was my prize package from Graphic 45!

Featuring the new Olde Curiosity Shoppe line that debuted at CHA a couple of weeks ago this little scrappy bundle of joy came with both sticker sheets, both chipboard tag sheets and a 12x12 paper pack. And I have to say this line is absolutely gorgeous! Now I love me some Graphic 45, their papers are fantastic for mini albums, altered art, or pages and I just can't decide where to start with this new gorgeous line!

For now though I plan to finish the mini album from vacation and I can't wait to share it with you! Have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment