Sunday, July 15, 2012

Round two

Between the hustle and bustle of the 4th and then getting back into the swing of things at both Archivers and my big girl job after being gone for almost a week, this last week has just flown by!  I'm currently waiting to head out to Archivers to teach a class this afternoon, it is that annoying time before you head to work, it is too early to actually leave for work, but to late to really do much without being stopped at the half way point to leave for work-so I thought I'd share with you (finally) the next round of pages from my completed memorial album for hubby's coworker, Laurie.  Her daughter passed away of an unexpected asthma attack just a few days after her 14th birthday.








 Thanks for taking a peek and I'll be back with the last group of pages, hopefully tomorrow.  Stay cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment